Friday, August 28, 2015

082815 OBW 109-111

OBW 109
Herbs


We just returned from a two week land/sea/air cruise to Alaska,
celebrating my husband's retirement last May.
I was keeping up with the prompts but was without internet much of the time.
This photo was taken on a hike in Whitehorse.
The guide is showing us some wild sage.

OBW 110
Vacant

This one I took once we got home.
I knew right away what the photo would be.



Kind of like when you see the pile of stuff at the curb...

OBW 111
Stairs

This was the end of a tunnel on the White Pass Railroad. 
Those steps go down & under a spooky trestle.


 This was taken on a paddle wheel boat in Dawson City.


Dawson City again...loved those cheeky yellow steps!



 The stairs are at the end on the other side - Yukon Suspension Bridge.


Well, I think that catches me up!

 Won't you join in over at

our--beautiful--world--365.blogspot.com
Sharing the world through our lens

7 comments:

  1. Awesome that you are able to catch up with your photos the past weeks, thanks for sharing them with us at Our Beautiful World, they are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lovely photos ... I don't think you'd get me on that bridge! Thanks ever so much for sharing at OBW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your trip looks fantastic (I'm a wee bit jealous!) and just imagine all of the scrapbooks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a wonderful trip by the looks of these fabulous photo! My favourite is the vacant bird house....oooooh how beautiful! Ours here are getting VERY busy with their nests with Spring starting next week! Love your stair photos too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great shots, thanks for sharing with us at "OBW"

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a bright surprise those yellow steps are. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos Leslie. Love the birdhouse too.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome