Friday, March 24, 2017

032417 Spring 2017 Mantel


Our new place has the oddest mantel! It is so tall & imposing, with a beam at the top.
I had purged so much in the move that I was eager to dress it with some of my favorite things.

I knew that I wanted a spray of pussy willow branches, and that I had the perfect 
container for them - a large aqua Mason jar. Finding it was not so easy!
The artwork is a watercolor by my grandmother.


So pleased with how it turned out.
Simple.  Serene. Spring!

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Oh I love how you've styled it. The watercolor is a lovely focal point, and the other elements support it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely styling. I havent been over here often enough recently. I think we are all so busy at the moment, it's hard sometimes. But it's lovely to see snippets of your new life

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome