Friday, May 18, 2018

051818 CKC May Challenge #2


(Anyone else think it's wrong that he his prettier than she his???)
May Challenge #2 - 2017 Trends:
No one has ever accused me of being a trendsetter, but I hadn’t heard or noticed many of the scrapbook trends mentioned on the Scrap Gals Podcast 2017 in Review with Tracy Fox - listen HERE.

 Now I see them everywhere!
You can take a look HERE.
Half & Half
Yippee Strippy!
Emoji Love
Ink, Stamp, Repeat
Get Angular
Tropical Leaves
Embedded Embellishments
Decorated Seams
Put a Ring On It
Giant Titles
Triangle Time
Scribble It!

I chose the Half & Half trend plus a splash of Decorated Seams...

I used the more playful side of my counterfeit kit for this fun photo.

(I love how her little arms are out, as if "It was this big!")



 Time for you to choose one of the trends to inspire you!
We love seeing your work, so be sure to share your kits and projects with us. You can do this by using the Link-Up page here on the blog, posting in the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Facebook Community Group or on Instagram (find us @counterfeitchallenge and share with #counterfeitchallenge )
Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. I'm late commenting :-( But this is lovely. I really enjoyed this challenge - thanks for coming up with it for us!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome