Sunday, April 12, 2020

041220 CKC April Challenge #1


Not sure what scraplifting is? LINK HERE

Challenge #1: Scraplift!

This is a scraplift challenge. Choose any layout from Master Forger Clair's 'Scrap' Pinterest Board to scraplift. Please let us know which layout you chose and a little bit of info about how you adapt it (if you do) to suit your own stash.taste. Here's the link.

I chose this Felicity Jane layout to lift:


And this is how I modified it - I flipped it on its head & moved the title:


Keep in mind that my floral element is oversized. I had some crepe paper in my kit so that made sense plus I had a little play with some wet media on my background. 




This is a story that I have scrapped with all the details, so this was just to showcase that cute photo!
I love how that One Canoe Two paper looks fussy-cut <3

We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us.
You can use our Monthly Link-up page, post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcapril2020).
 Stay well
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome