|A girl can dream...|
Counterfeit Kit Challenge's June kit is the Wonderful World 2019 loosely travel-based kit from Clique Kits International. Before I show you, though, let's welcome our returning Guest Designer, Becca!
Hello! I'm Becca S, a teacher & blogger living in the USA heartland. I do lots of card-making and dabble when I can in scrapbooking. My favorite size dimension is 8.5" x 11" for scrapping along with pocket page inserts and TNs. I've also used notecard type of small journals for Bible verses. Using scaled down layouts or splitting a layout is what I use for the index cards. Personal-wise my husband and I celebrated 24 years of semi-bliss (!) this past January!!! We need to start making some special plans for #25. My first niece, who is my god-daughter, is expecting my first great-nephew in mid-October, so that's an exciting upcoming event that we are looking forward to. Stay safe and healthy.
Here is our inspiration kit, courtesy of Master Forger Tara!
There are more goodies up close in the CKC reveal post - be sure to check it out! I did a lot of forging this month, and managed to find some resources for you - be sure to visit the Forgery on the Fourth post for those.
Ready for a look at my Gratitude version?
I am using my kits to scrap 6 x 8-1/2" Covid-19 pages. I'll make some photo corners as I go along with the punch, phrases with the tiny alpha stamps, and I've pulled some other stamp sets (not shown) with some ideas in mind for later.
Hope this finds you well & safe. Enjoy the rest of the hop!
- Counterfeit Kit Challenge - http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
- Guest Designer - Becca - Nature's Splendor in Petals and Wings
- Cindy - Journey
- Julene - Butterfly Dreams
- Lisa - Promise
- Tara - https://kryptonite72-rambles.blogspot.com/
- Leslie - Gratitude
- Tina - Rain or Shine
- Tracey - Eclectic World
- Laura - https://www.instagram.com/p/CA4kDirgyFY/
And of course, don't forget that we'll be back throughout the month to give you some tips, ideas and challenges as you put together and use your kit. Here's what we have coming up this month:
- June 2nd: I'll be back with a "Just the Gist" post to help jump-start your kit-making.
- June 4th: We'll have our "Forgery
on the Fourth" post where the Master Forgers will reveal how they
created their own version of some of the items in this month's kit.
- June 6th: We'll reveal a couple
of mini-kits and projects, in case you're a little limited for time this
month and would prefer a more petite kit.
- June 12th & 18th: We'll give you two challenges to help you use the kit you've made.
- June 24th: I'll be showcasing one of the CKC community who's caught my eye this month
- June 30th: Another killing kits installment to help us finish off our kits!
|Thanks for stopping by!|