Friday, June 18, 2021

061821 CKC June Challenge #2


 
Master Forger of Ceremonies Tara says, This kit is all about beautiful, bright colors and today I would like you to create a rainbow of color on your layout or card without using an actual rainbow!!  Here are some layouts that I found on Pinterest that will give you some ideas! 


 My June kit:


I knew I would use the 7 colors of 49 and Market Wishing Bubbles (top right quadrant) that I bought on a whim (translation: discount) I deliberately put them in the front of a drawer to make me use them & they were great with my kit. I was grateful to have this challenge in order to make a dent in my supply!

This Paper Phenomenon's 2020 Ladies Who Lunch Collection totally rocks my scrappy motto: 
Let the patterned paper do the work!
 
I chose this girly but grunge paper with all of the soft florals, added the birds on a wire washi (one of my faves), subbed in a whimsical bird leaving the cage, a stitched title, and just a few extra embellishments. A current photo & my motivational Bible verse completed my page.
 



 
Hope you were inspired by this challenge to find a creative rainbow! Can't wait to see what you share.

We love our followers here at CKCB and hope to see you here as well as over on our FaceBook Community and Instagram!! Here's what you still have to look forward to:
  • June 24th - Follower Showcase
  • June 27th - Surprise Challenge-it's my birthday!!!! 
  • June 30th - Killing the Kit

We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcjune2021).




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome