Wednesday, August 31, 2022

090122 Archiscraps September Challenge

 

Archiscraps October Challenge: use rolled paper

Another challenging challenge from Julene!

I thought I might tackle some rolled paper beads, but wasn't very excited about that. I headed to YouTube & searched "rolled paper" & found  DIY Easy Rolled Paper Rose Tutorial


 

And what subject would I document? 

 Please visit her on Instagram @franciscanunes_heartmakes 

And what else could I use for my foundation paper but a CKC forgery? The paper behind my photos & journaling is a sample paper I created in this class.

I'm really curious to see what YOU come up with! Be sure to post over at Facebook Archiscraps Community Group

Happy Scrapping!

 

Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome