Sunday, April 21, 2013

042113 Get a Clue!!! LOAD 513

Wow! It's almost time again for a crazy creative month of scrapbooking a layout every day!


My first inclination was to buy a trenchcoat & a hat with a large brim. (hehe)
My second was to pop out & get a 3-pack of adhesive refills! (done)

Then I did some serious thinking about how I would prepare this time, especially what photos & stories I can have at the ready.

Here is the shortlist:


No brainer - new grandbaby!  :~D


My childhood pics - the shoebox isn't empty yet...


 Continue with my menopause album.

The funny thing is that LOAD leads me into places I never expected...


 ...into stories that I hadn't planned to tell.




It helps me recommit to daily scrapping time.







  LOAD helps me put "PLAY" on the daily To Do list.

 

I will also:
Use some new product - yum
Print as I go
Follow prompts




Oh, and probably a good idea to tidy up the happy scrappy place...

Here are a few of my past pre-LOAD blog posts:
 http://lcsmithsaved-outofthemire.blogspot.com/2013/01/013113-load-of-inspiration.html
http://lcsmithsaved-outofthemire.blogspot.com/2012/09/092612-october-load-blog-hop.html

2 comments:

  1. That room looks very good and practical. Don't tidy it up:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That room looks very good and practical. Don't tidy it up:-)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome