Thursday, June 2, 2016

060216 A Few Loose Ends


Just a little wrap up of a few pages of late...



Totally FUN moment with my daughter on a recent beach vacation.
The little crabs are a punch, and I added the cute little eyes.
 

Could that card more perfectly match her expression, lol :D
 

 My June Archi-scraps page was revealed on the first of the month.
(Be sure to pop over & see the rest of the team's pages.)
Here's the inspiration - the challenge is mosaic/color scheme.


My take:


I grabbed a couple of 6x6" paper pads in the right colors.
I used some floral punches to create the mosaic element.
(I couldn't resist adding the stamped emojis to enhance the progression in the photos!)


And the page was begging for a little something top right.
A quick snip of one of the ruler papers, an FJ stamp, a banner shape & a quick fussy-cut & voila!


Next up is today's page, WM#211 - inspired by sunshine

 (I'm guessing that someone heard that she was going to the ocean)

I cut a transparency PL card in half to put the ocean on either side.
I love how much color it adds!
The warm late afternoon sun was so great for photos.


Lots more vacation photos to scrap!
Most will be in a mini-book that's in progress...

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome