Monday, June 20, 2016

062016 WM#212 Inspired By Daily


Lisa asked us back in early May to 


Daily routines - both good and bad, things you do, think, eat or drink on a daily basis.

Maybe you've participated in LOAD and would like to make a page 
about that experience or another daily challenge - whatever that might be! 

Things that happened daily in the past but not today. 

 Things that you'd LIKE to be part of your daily routine even.

* * * * *

I was traveling when this prompt came out so it's been percolating awhile, hehe...


The photo was taken on my birthday last year trying out my new selfie stick.
The coffeepot image is the cover of the booklet that came with the pot.
Yes - I saved it! I knew it would come in handy, lol.

This month you can get a free Studio Calico kit for only $5.00 shipping!
I can't really get a photo to do justice to the color in these gorgeous papers.

The yellow puffy Pinkfresh Studio letters & "love" puffy sticker came from last month's Note to Self Felicity Jane kit. The"good morning" stamp around the border is from FJ's That One Day kit.



The PL card & cup diecut are American Crafts/Shimelle True Stories ephemera.
I added the little bird silhouette to bring in a little more black.
I dearly wanted to use rub-ons for the coffee steam but opted instead for stitching.
I also added machine stitching with variegated thread around the inner border.


I needed just a little something added to the JAVA love title, so I ferreted out these Hambly rub-ons.

I doubt that I ever would have scrapped that bed head photo without this WM prompt.
Head over to the blog & choose from the 216 prompts on file & be inspired!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. This is so fun! You are great at mixing and matching manufacturers - I tend to keep everything together, especially my FJ kits, unless I'm using a CKC kit. That variegated thread is a great idea (I may be borrowing that one if I can find my spool)and I love the "stitched steam" too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo. You both look so happy. I'm with Susan. The stitched steam is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I feel like that today. "Yep, let's go back to bed"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I was wondering about the stitching - I have no idea where to find some here but going to keep my eyes open. Really like this layout and glad you got this fun photo and tradition scrapped!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome