Tuesday, February 27, 2018

030118 Archi-scraps March Challenge


Chevron & blue
Another glorious inspiration from Julene this month at Archi-scraps.

I loved the pop of yellow in the inspiration. I needed to get some photos in the album so I went looking for chevrons that could go with the colors.

(left) My version of Heidi Swapp Favorite Things "Wordy" paper
I found this forgery from my June 2014 Counterfeit Kit. If you have never played along at Counterfeit Kit Challenge I dare you to give it a try. We take a trendy kit & make our own imitation.

 So here's my sweet little Cooper on his fourth birthday.




Where does your imagination take you when you see the Archi-scrap inspiration?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome