Monday, March 12, 2018

031218 CKC March Challenge #1


Susan's CKC Challenge #1 this month is   


Happy Birthday!
"March is a big birthday month in my family - we celebrate five of them in less than a week! So in keeping with the celebratory spirit, make a birthday-themed project (layout, card, pocket page, planner spread, etc.)."

I ran across this inspiring layout & knew it was perfect for my kit this month. 

Pinterest link

Unfortunately, none of the birthday photos needing scrapped were, though.
I loved the scenic photo & remembered that I had a number of sunrise photos, and then I got really clever & thought that a sunrise IS the birth of a day... so this:





I often get a Bible verse in mind for layouts that don't really need any journaling and this one is absolutely perfect - Lamentations 3:22-23 There is a wonderful hymn written about this verse, called Great Is Thy Faithfulness.

Time for you to take up the Happy Birthday! challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Your layout is beautiful! Love those little puffy stickers and that heart banner - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your twist on this challenge! What a lovely page, and that little banner under your quote is especially sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome