Friday, March 30, 2018

040118 Archi-scraps April Challenge


April Archi-scraps challenge: lots of lace!
I recently returned from what we fondly call our annual Spring Break,
a pilgrimage from the frozen north in search of warmer weather.
This year things are running a little behind schedule everywhere!


I had marked the following layout as inspiration for this challenge.
I wanted to use a colorful background & flowers. 

Link HERE
I picked out some possible goodies to play with.
That "Water Colored Memories" paper pack by Ken Oliver is so gorgeous!
Each pattern has two options - a fully saturated color & a softer faded version.


My final choices: 


I had hoped to use the stencils but chickened out.
I did spritz over the butterfly & then flipped it & stamped with the leftover ink.


Did I do the inspiration justice?





I hope you will create a little piece of lovely from the April challenge!
Make sure to link up so we can leave you a little love.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome