Wednesday, July 4, 2018

070418 CKC July Forgeries


Although my rogue Beautiful Maggie kit this month didn't really pick up on the motifs
in the inspiration kit

I decided to make a little extra inspiration for our followers.

First, the fun banner paper in the Paper Kit made me want to make an actual banner!




I looked for stamps that represented some of the motifs in the kits - camera, clock, travel imagery, guy stuff, birthday/party, summer... then I looked for sentiments that would apply.


Always fun to create!
Hope you are inspired.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful mix of ideas from the inspiration kit translated into your own items! The banner is a huge amount of fun and the cards are little gems!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome