Saturday, June 1, 2019

060119 CKC June Kit Reveal


#iheartjuneinnorthamerica
Master Forger of Ceremonies Lori has chosen a fab new kit for us to counterfeit plus a great June Guest Designer! Introducing the amazing Kathy Feigl:

Visit HERE at YouTube
"Hi, I'm Kathy I live in Illinois, I have 3 lovely kids. I have 5 gorgeous grandkids! I've been scrapbooking since 1994. I love everything about it. I love to create, love to share ideas! I hope you get lots of inspiration from my channel!"

Feast your eyes on the May Hip Kit Club: main kit. The link takes you to the main page which shows all of the kits (project life, embellishment, cardstock, color & paper kits) available for counterfeiting.
It's a mix of Crate Paper's All Heart, Pink Paislee Horizon & Pinkfresh Joyful Day collections. Let's take a look inside the Magic Blue Box! Introducing:
  -  a completely FORGED kit!

Let's start with the papers. Theirs/Mine:


Full kit:


Be sure to return on the 4th to hear all about how I did it!

Be sure to get a look at all of the Master Forger scrappy goodness.
Here's the blog hop:

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog: http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/


Cindy: http://cindyscreations-cinmfoster.blogspot.com/


We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us!  
You can use our Monthly Link-up page, post them in our Facebook Community
or share them on Instagram.
(we are @counterfeitkitchallenge and you can tag us using 
#counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcjune2019).

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Amazing kit. Looking forward to seeing how you counterfeited them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your paper choices this month! You are going to have fun this month with these wonderful colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You counterfeited ALL your PPs?? No one can ever say you are an underachiever. Will be back on the 4th for all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, you have done well in counterfeiting this kit. Enjoy using your kit. (I know you will).

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW you counterfeited all those papers that is amazing! I look forward to seeing how your did it

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABulous June copy-cat kit, Leslie!!!! Fantastic!!! Flabbergasted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What?? All forged??! I'm blown away :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome