Saturday, February 29, 2020

030120 March Archi-scraps Challenge


Your peaceful place
Although the March Archi-scraps challenge photo didn't inspire peace in me (hanging off of a cliff in a hammock?!?), it gave me yet another chance to document my faith in & love for my Saviour, Jesus Christ.


 "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:" Isaiah 26:3-4

Shalom was my 2018-2019 one little word & that was the verse that God gave me about it. The reverse of the journaling tag holds the Hebrew definition.


"Shalom: peace, harmony, wholeness, completeness, prosperity, wellness & tranquility."


I used my February Counterfeit Kit Challenge "The Bees Knees" kit for my supplies.  The rose leaded window strip across the middle is from the DCWV Once Upon a Time collection - an oldie but a goodie! The cross photo is mounted on mats from the Stamperia/Cosmos collection. The pink flowers are from Paper Studio. 

The journaling tag was cut from Pinkfresh/Indigo Hills "Eminence" & I typed the Bible verse onto a vellum overlay using my vintage typewriter. The stitching detail is a rub on to cover up a mess that I made with actual machine stitching! I heat embossed my word on the reverse side & wrote the definition with a white Gelly Roll pen. The tiny "grace" pull was fussy cut from one of the 7 Gypsies/Trousseau papers.

Don't forget to check out the monthly inspiration at Archi-scraps, where architecture & papercrafting inspiration collide!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome