Tuesday, May 31, 2022

060122 Archi-scraps June Challenge

 

June Archi-scraps challenge: Use lots of leaves/greenery

Doesn't this look like seashells? Fascinating! Julene manages to find the most incredible inspiration. This is a photo of gardens by the sea at Singapore. 

We took a vacation a month ago in search of Spring, especially the color GREEN. Our Winter season here in the U.S. was exceptionally long this year. We found it difficult to find much change even traveling quite far South.

The last leg of our trip took us to my in-laws in Springfield, Missouri. They have a wonderful botanical garden there & we positively drank it in!

I made a photo collage & wanted a leafy background, so I grabbed one that I had created for my April Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit. Here is a link to my blogpost on how I made my "forged" papers that month, including this leafy background.



I hope you are intrigued & inspired by the challenge this month! Share with us on the Archiscraps Community Group Facebook page.


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome