Sunday, September 1, 2013

090113 Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Hop - September Kits!

Lots of inspiration this month over at CKC from Citrus Twist!
We have FIVE July kits to choose from - the main Sail Away kit plus 
Travel, Adventure PL, Go Girl Embellie & Summertime Paper Add-Ons!
SO many goodies to choose from...and choose I did!
I started with the papers:


Many were chosen as direct imitations. A few more were irresistible when I decided to go all out
with the travel theme, especially that Michigan state paper that I have been hoarding for a long time :~)

Introducing "You Go, Girl!"


I did have the wooden polaroid frames but instead of more itty bitty wood accents I broke out those L-A-R-G-E ones - I may have to stamp them or dye them or something & I hope I find a use for them - plus some fun little clearance Smash flags, Glitz Travel Peekaboos, DIY & Dear Lizzy packs of pretties, washi, flair & enamel dots.

 And I couldn't resist piling up some stamps, a BG 6x6 paper pad, some Hambly transparencies, 
my custom paper forgeries (more on those on the CKC tutorial post on the 8th), 
and a few Breezy Badges from my special scrappy friend in Canada Sherrie.
I also included a little bag of vellum - the main kit had a lot of die cut vellum accents included.


Next I am scouring my unscrapped photos for travel so expect some interesting pages this month!

Now hop on to see what amazing things have turned up from Lynnette's stash!
And DON'T MISS any of the other fabulous forgeries from
this Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Design Team link.

17 comments:

  1. more travel love from me to you. So happy to see all these travel kits - one of my favourite types of supply! Your kit is awesome as always and those giant veneer shapes are fabulous - they will certainly be a real eye-catcher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great kit, love the aeroplane paper/vellum??? Look forward to those travel photos...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful! you will have fun with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When ever I see your kits and I have that "hey I have the same (paper)" moment, it gets me charged up to see what you are going to do with "my" stash. And now the breezy badges too! can't wait....can't wait....

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful counterfeit - perfect for holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a huge kit, so many beautiful items in it !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting kit with much to see.Gorgeous pattern papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have the BEST retro stuff. Always such a cool vibe and when you work your magic...you create such unique and creative layouts. Such a feast for the eyes here! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing kit and looking forward to your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful kit! Love your stamps and stencil - can't wait to see how you put those two items to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You chose some great products to work with! I'm hoping to do some traveling in the next few months so I might just be scrap lifting some of your ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is fabulous.... Thinking about what you said... I do usually start out with the papers too, never really thought about it, just grabbed 'stuff'! LOVE your travel bits.. Its all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the name of your kit! and I especially love the mix of paper and bits!

    ReplyDelete
  14. that's one fun packed kit. Enjoy scrapbooking with it as you "go girl".

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome