Wednesday, August 22, 2018

082218 WM Challenge #221


WM Challenge #221 be inspired by water
This was definitely "in the moment" scrapping. We have just finished this backyard project and it was on my WM list. The design ended up being so much like my recent #227 NOLA page with the vertical division. 

This page includes something old & something new. The background paper on the left is from a single-sided paper pad of 2015 Maggie Holmes/Confetti collection. The "my happy place" cut apart card (and that adorable little lady) came from the 2018 Simple Stories/My Happy Place collection. The dreamy treed portal came from the ancient (at leazt 2010) DCWV/Once Upon A Time collection. The fussy-cut florals are from 2013 Kaisercraft/Tea Break collection. Mini-alphas are 2013 MME/Chalk Studio

A few details:

I left a pocket behind the top photo for the plant information.
Had a lot of fun dressing the card up with stitching (looks better irl) + oops! missed a spot on the "y"!
Definitely destined to become our happy place.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. How could I not adore this page. The stitching you added to the card is so much fun and I'm not sure I would ever have had that idea - I love it!

    It's a super page to record this special place and I really like the idea of adding the plant information behind the photo. We've done a lot of garden work on our balcony and I suppose I could have done the same thing!

    You're so good at recording the details and the bottom photo is so interesting!

    Thanks so much for picking up the prompts and making them look so good!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome