Tuesday, August 28, 2018

082818 Whimsical Musings #297


WM#297 Be inzpired by thiz cover
At first I was a little stumped, so I made a little breakdown of the elements:
 half & half L/R color spray, large title in middle of representative geometric shape, journaling bottom left, embelli bottom right, 3rd triangle spot top left (star on example), pp strip on left margin…

Then I ran acrozz thiz page on Pinterezt:

HERE
I knew I wanted to scrap some general summer grands pics & thought this would be adorable!

I busted out some supplies along the way.


My base papers are Felicity Jane in the inspiration colors. I left the 
branding strip on the minty background paper to mimic the strip on the side.


I had no stories so my journaling came from the chipboard phrases, which I 
purposefully chose for each of the photos & the final phrase for the overall page.


I decorated the large black title with some cute little puffy bees. So much fun!  
Glad for this Whimsical Musings inspiration so I could document their summer cuteness.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is so clever and such a great way to interpret the inspiration. I really wasn't sure how to take the design myself but you'Ve shown how to break it down into a fun layout that tells the story of summer! What fun!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome