Wednesday, August 12, 2020

081220 CKC August Challenge #1



Master Forger of Ceremonies Tina has chosen a sketch challenge for our first project. 
"Do you ever consider what your style is when it comes to scrapbooking? My favorite thing to do besides making monthly kits with inspiration from Counterfeit Kit Challenge is sketches! So the 1st challenge is this sketch."

 I've taken a different approach this month by choosing photos that I'm excited to document & then mining my kit for product. Not revolutionary to many but I struggle with the photo side, the whole process of weeding out & deciding on size & photoshopping & printing - ugh!
I've already created 4 layouts!

As always when I use a sketch I change it up to suit myself. In this case I left the photos where they were but flipped the entire background. My title ended up vertical & horizontal, jigsaw puzzle style! I chose photos that didn't really have a story but illustrated a truth in my daughter's household - these two are best buds - and which one is the pillow varies from day to day!


Okay, it's your turn! And be sure to share with us.


Here's what we still have coming up this month: 
  • August 18th: We'll give you another challenge to help you use the kit you've made. 
  • August 24th: Showcasing one of the CKC community who's caught our eye this month.
  • August 24th: Kill the Kit post to help use up what's left!
We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can use our Monthly Link-up page, post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcaugust2020).


Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome