Tuesday, August 18, 2020

081820 - CKC August Challenge #2


Family Fun! 
 Master Forger of Ceremonies Tina has discovered a great theme for the month of August.  Every year, "Family Fun Month" is celebrated throughout the month of August.  It is the opportune time to enjoy family with extra fun and activities. Show us how your family has fun!
We had a "grand" day at the blueberry U-pick farm. It was a first for the grands & two out of three enjoyed it :) The third enjoyed eating them later the most!

 I decided to use this sketch challenge from A Cherry on Top:

I grabbed the blueberriest blue paper in my August kit for the background. I didn't really want to add that second paper in the center so I used some of my micro-washi tape to suggest that layer. Some cute diecut blueberries made one cluster, the title a second & a final sentiment the third - all adorned with cute bug stickers. A journaling spot filled in a hole in my design due to the horizontal orientation of my photos. I also really didn't like the "trapped space" square in the center of the sketch, so I fussy-cut a cute pic of one of my berry bearers revealing her haul!





I had fun popping things up for a little dimension & adding the little bugs for whimsy!

Don't forget to return for the rest of August's featured posts:
  • August 24th: Showcasing one of the CKC community who's caught our eye this month 
  • August 30th: Killing the Kit tips for using up the last bits of your kit
We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can use our Monthly Link-up page, post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcaugust2020). 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome