Friday, January 29, 2021

012921 A Cherry on Top Becky Fleck Sketch #208

 

Of course I tipped the sketch over on its side, swapped a few elements, rearranged the title & added a tiny washi tape border! And SSSSHHHHH! You're getting a little sneak peek of pieces from my February Counterfeit Kit Challenge "My Story" kit.

We did something new for 2020 New Year's Eve - we made a charcuterie board! 

Although it's a bit difficult to see, my reflection is in the sliding door at the rear. (Where's that selfie stick when I need it?!?) I slipped a photo of it behind the main photo & journaled on the back.






Come on out & play over at A Cherry on Top (ACOT) or Counterfeit Kit Challenge (CKC)! 


Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome