Thursday, June 30, 2022

070122 Archiscraps July Challenge

Longaberger Basket Building, Newark, Ohio

 "Though the massive basket looks like a misplaced piece from a giant’s picnic, you won’t find any oversized sandwiches or sweets tucked safely inside. The strange structure is actually a seven-story building that can hold up to 500 people."

It was built as the headquarters for the company but has since sold, and as of 2019 was slated to be turned into a hotel! 

I grabbed my drawer of saved branding strips in some of my favorite patterns to craft a frame.


I wanted to document our October introduction to our latest grand fur baby, Willow!


I found a sweet pink gingham paper from Carta Bella for a photo mat.


(I adore those tiny paw prints slices from HAI (Hobby Arts International)


I hope you are once again inspired by architecture for your paper crafting or memory keeping! Be sure to post your creations over at the Facebook Archiscraps Community Group.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome