|Cute YouTube video LINK|
Master Forger of Ceremonies Lisa says: I'm delighted to welcome back Sarah as our Guest Designer
in August. As you will remember, she joined in with our (i)NSD
challenges and I invited her to join us as a thank you.
We are thrilled to have you with us again, Sarah!
|Dani Peuss - May 2021 kit|
- 9 x 12x12 Heidi Swapp, Maggie Holmes and American Crafts papers
- Clear Stamps Alphabet by Heidi Swapp
- 8-page Sticker book by Heidi Swapp
- 1 Pkg. Die Cuts by Heidi Swapp
So I did a weird thing with my kit - I pulled my papers based on a quick first glance. I couldn't believe how off I was (!) but then again, in the end, I think it definitely worked, and it's a big one. Let's start with those papers.
1st row (includes an assortment of 6x6" papers from Pink Paislee Take Me Away collection):
2021 Echo Park Hello Baby Boy/Sweet Dreams, 2018 Kaisercraft Havana Nights/Ferns, Pink Paislee Indigo & Ivy/12, 2018 Pinkfresh Studio Indigo Hills 2/Ridge, 2018 Maggie Holmes Gather, 2021 Cocoa Vanilla Sunkissed/Fun in the Sun, Bella Blvd Make Your Mark/Believe, 2017 Felicity Jane Caroline, 2009 BasicGrey Basics/Table, 2019 Mintay Berrylicious/10
2nd row (includes an assortment of 6x6" papers from Prima's Golden Coast collection):
2018 Maggie Holmes Gather, 2016 Authentique Fabulous/"Fabulous Nine, 2020 American Crafts The Color of Memories/624398, 2014 AC Shimelle/Goodfield, 2018 Pinkfresh Studio Indigo Hills 2/Eminence, 2011 BoBunny Back to Basics/Etcetera, 2017 Pinkfresh Studio Let Your Heart Decide/Instinct, 2017 Crate Paper Here + There/Traveler, 2021 Mintay Next Trip/02,
Just for fun let's take a quick peek at the back sides:
That gives me 35 - 12x12" and 18 - 6x6" patterned papers to choose from... WOW! Along with a few other bits & bobs...including that (1999!!!) Three Generations title from Cock-A-Doodle Designs!
I totally reserve the right to grab whatever I need for the projects I make this month! I've already produced three pages & am raring to have a go at August!
Be sure not to miss any of the masterfully collated kits by our Master Forgers Design Team!
And August is going to look something like this:
- 2nd August: Just the Gist of It - to help you find an easy way into creating your kit
- 4th August: Forgery on the Fourth - Master Forgers share simple ideas for creating kit elements
- 6th August: Mini-kit Reveal and Project Showcase - inspiration for a smaller kit or project idea
- 12th & 18th August: Challenges #1 & #2 - to inspire you to get creating from your own kit
- 24th August: Follower Showcase - who has caught our eye this month
- 31st August: Killing Kits - an idea or two for using up the bits & pieces left in your kit box
You KNOW that we always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcaugust2021).
|Thanks for stopping by!|