It's hard to believe it's already September, 2022!
Counterfeit Kit Challenge will be run this month by Master Forger of Ceremonies Juliet. First, let's meet her Guest Designer, Christine Harden!
|I'm excited to join!|
I tend to be a collection scrapbooker, and add "stash" items when I think of it! My typical scrapbook time of day is 4:30 am! I have a full time day job in addition to a side hustle and my scrapbooking hobby. I owned a scrapbook store 11 years ago, before online shopping took over the marketplace. So my scrapbook room still looks like a store, or so I'm told. :-) I currently participate in hops Scraplift Crafternoon and MIUM (Mix it Up Monday). My favorite inspiration is sketches, and I really enjoy interpreting sketches with my own twist.
|Traci Reed's digi kit Wildflower |
Juliet says, Hit all the buttons for me! Love the blues and greens with a touch of orange! Reminds me of early fall colors and also a little bit of the 'back to school' vibe. Love those high top tennies and oh those papers!
I hope you're ready to join us for another month of scrappy fun!
Join us for the full reveal hop this month:
- Guest Designer Christine Harden - https://www.instagram.com/scrappingharden/
- Cindy - https://cindyscreations-cinmfoster.blogspot.com
- Lisa - http://lisahausmann.blogspot.com
- Tina - http://tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com
So here we go! Here is a review of the rest of the month:
- 2nd September: Just the Gist of It - to help you find an easy way into creating your kit
- 4th September: Forgery on the Fourth - Master Forgers share simple ideas for creating kit elements
- 6th September: Mini-kit Reveal and Project Showcase - inspiration for a smaller kit or project idea
- 12th & 18th September: Challenges #1 & #2 - to inspire you to get creating from your own kit
- 24th September: Follower Showcase - who has caught our eye this month
- 30th September: Killing Kits - an idea or two for using up the bits & pieces left in your kit box
Have a happy month gathering up then scrapping with your kit!
We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. Post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcseptember2022).
Thanks for stopping by!