- (makes one page)
- Pre-heat the printer to print two photos
- Take 4 different sheets of paper
- make sure to add in something old, a dash of something new and at least one pocket page card
- Fussy cut an element and add to the mix
- Stir in at least two different types of other embellishment
- Layer up generously
- Top off with pre-prepared photos, cropped according to taste
- Season with a sprinkle of ink/mist/paint to achieve desired effect
- Optional:- extra seasoning can include sequins, enamel dots or puffy elements
- Title your creation with one large and one small alpha for that personal, finishing touch
- This is the perfect accompaniment to time alone with a beverage of your choice.
And here's the tasty result:
My wet element was gesso thru a stencil, then sprinkled with LuminArte Primary Elements.
Extra seasonings were some diecut hearts, an acrylic heart & sequins.
There are even some tiny puffy circles in the center of my fussy-cut flower (top right)
My forged PL card below couldn't have been more perfect with the "rain go away" sentiment!
More extra seasoning with the transparent clip tab element, my little punched birdie & a puffy heart.
This was a really fun scrappy multi-challenge :D
|Thanks for stopping by!|