Tuesday, May 12, 2020

051220 LOAD520 Abbey Load - Week #1 Recap




First week of LOAD520 - I'm not working on schedule but I am using the prompts.
I am doing these pages for my Covid-19 book, using my CKC iNSD kit!

1 - Love Me Do + 4 things: 2 papers, 1 frame, 1 alpha
2 - Beatlemania + #subtitle

3 - I Want to Hold Your Hand + blue/album cover (title)
4 - An original vs reproduction/copy
5 -Birthday + birthday products

6 - Here Comes the Sun (better times) + yellow
7 - Please Please Me + homophone

I've been surprised & delighted that I'm able to stay on point with my Covid-19 project & still stay within the prompts. Working in the smaller size makes LOAD very achievable. 

The LayOut A Day "LOAD" challenge at Scraphappy.org is an outstanding boon to your scrappy mojo! Head over there & take a look at all the goodness membership affords.

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. I really love all of these layouts! You are documenting this so well!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome