Friday, March 31, 2023

040123 Archi-scraps April Challenge

 

Use 5 florals & at least 5 circles

I just L-0-V-E what Julene finds for our inspiration each month at Archiscraps!

 Gothic Conservatory in Mexico by: @craftyglassldn

This immediately put me in mind of some delightful "Sprinklets" embellishments from Buttons Galore & More that I hoard for special projects.  The tiny pieces create the mosaic in the center of each of my flowers that I feel does ample justice to the inspiration ceiling motifs.

 
I used a Vicki Boutin ready to use mixed media background with a green color scheme for a page about the vernal equinox that has just passed. Living in Michigan the color green is much coveted by about now! I used a winter-themed stamp set called Forest Magic fom Immediate Media Company for the fussy-cut creatures.

Here's my full page:

  
The flying birds stamp represents our delight in the return of the birds. I printed a reverse image for the right side & fussy-cut both. I have plans for an autumnal equinox page using this same general design and some of the same products. There will be leaves instead of flowers, and the birds will be flying away in that one...
  

Sunrise view out front looking east, sunset view out back looking west.


I hope we have inspired you this month! 

Be sure to link up your creation on our Facebook "Archiscraps Community Group"

 

Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome