Tuesday, May 3, 2016

050216 WM#210 Red, white & blue


Falling a little behind in my WM 200s but am counting on Layout A Day to get caught up!

Last week's prompt was prompted (lol) by the Queen of England's 90th birthday.
In order to widen the appeal Lisa expanded the spectrum to be inspired by red, white & blue.
These beautiful decorations for her HMS birthday fete were the visual inspiration 


as well as this gorgeous inspiration board.
I love that lighter blue color in this - like faded denim.


So here's mine - they just got their first pets :D


 The photo lifts up by that little flag


to reveal more of the story.


The cluster was just a quickie. I wanted a little more white but nothing blingy 
so I simply punched white cardstock with a hole punch. I will do this more often, I think!
I'm glad that I "dressed up" the inside with some washi & stickers.


The LOAD prompt was "You may not like it, but..."
My son-in-law may be allergic to guinea pigs, so there's the tie in!

Don't forget that when you need a little creative inspiration,
Whimsical Musings has links for all 210 prompts to date!
Happy scrapping!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome