Monday, July 18, 2016

071716 WM#217 inspired by "Your Tribe Attracts Your Vibe"






This was the inspiration for Whimsical Musings #217.

I knew that I wanted a page about my scrappy Design Team peeps over at 
Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog, using their black & white head shots.
I resized them to 2" width & laid them out in a grid in blog hop order.

It was then that I received some happy mail -
our own  blog leader, Lisa Hausmann, had sent us CKC flair!

SO. COOL.

 I'm a little ashamed to say that I promptly 
deconstructed her cute card to use on my page!
What could be a better accent along with a CKC flair?
Oh - and a tiny sprinkle of sequins that were included,
plus a little dash of Lisa with the coil of twine : )



These lovely ladies are indeed my "tribe" of Master Forgers.
We stretch our creative muscles each month and create a papercrafting
kit from our own stash based on  a current trendy kit offering.

It's a great way to re-imagine some of our forgotten 
or tired scrap stash & get it onto a page or project.
Please join us at the link above!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, I love that page, and everyone on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I immediately thought of our team when you put up that prompt and actually today, I've made a page for this but can't post it yet because it's for the next Scrapabilly kit. And it's only about one of our tribe! But fun that we thought the same way. I've pinned this as I love it! And as for the inclusion of the flair, card, sequins and twine, I'm thrilled!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome