Wednesday, January 31, 2018

020118 Archi-scraps February Challenge


This month our Archi-scraps inspiration is really tricked out.

Use rhinestones or bling
We are still in the first year of truly living in our house, and I have been having a lot of fun each season with changing up the decor. I hung up this branch to hang vintage ornaments from at Christmas time and decided it could stay for the winter - with a facelift.



I gathered up every snowy, wintery element I could find.


I love the pompom garland & made one for my page.





Find your bling & add your project to the Linky!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL inspiration and so is your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'Ve given me the best inspiration for my own pompom garland! What a gorgeous page . you are on a roll!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome