Saturday, June 16, 2018

061618 CKC June Challenge #1

A little bird told me!

American Crafts - AT Sunshine & Good Times - Tweet Tweet Paper
Lisa's first challenge for us is this: "One of the papers in the kit features a selection of 
cute, colourful, rather sweet birds which got me thinking. Be inspired by a story 
told to you by a third party (aka "a little bird told me") for your project."

My inspiration actually came from the title phrase, "A little bird told me!"
My journaling will explain further...

I also followed Lisa's Whimsical Musing prompt #291 to use this sketch. 

Sketch Savvy sketch #179





Hope you have an idea from all this inspiration!
Please share it with us.
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome