Tuesday, September 4, 2018

090418 CKC Forgery on the Fourth


One Canoe 2 "Rings & Crosses" woodgrain paper forgery (minus the crosses!) plus an embellishment based on the Jillibean Soup "Rise & Shine" Mason jar paper, which includes a forged dimensional bow.

I had this great woodgrain paper but decided to forge the brighter version in the kit with this perfect stamp.

My supplies for the Mason jar-inspired counterfeit.

I took a purchased bow apart for a template but HERE is one to print in 3 different sizes.

I really love how this came out!

Choose your favorite part of the inspiration kit & make it happen!
Be sure & link up so we can applaud.

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. I agree, that is the perfect stamp for the wood grain stamp and love the twine wrapped around the middle of the bow.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie: I like how you chose to copy cat your featured embellishments! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stamp is divine! And the mason jar? Just perfect

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome