Sunday, May 12, 2019

051219 CKC May Challenge #1


Here I am with a prime opportunity to work on using up my May CKC "Adventure" kit:


Challenge #1: 
One of this month's kit club's perks is a monthly sketch inspiration. Let's do it!

My Creative Scrapbook March 2019 sketch
 Only I did mine like this: 





Sort of!

I left the (now) vertical element out & expanded that cluster to be diagonal across the page. I also used a trendy scallop treatment in a few places, mimicking the signature branding strip I left on at the bottom of the grey dot Felicity Jane/London background paper.


 I love how much movement the tiny peeps of stripe adds! 
The Amy Tangerine elements have a holographic effect adding some shimmer & shine.
The peacock & llama are not just gratuitous accents but actual residents of the zoo.

I backed the acetate peacock with some vellum to help it not disappear on the patterned paper.



Penguins are his favorite <3

Can't wait to see what you do with the My Creative Scrapbook kit sketch.
Be sure to share at our Monthly Link-up page, post in our Facebook Community

or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge and you can tag us using 
#counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcmay2019).



Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome