Monday, November 4, 2019

11042019 December Daily Inspiration



Anyone else taken a look at the Amazon holiday wish book?
Let me show you why it's my 2019 December Daily inspiration!

This is the inside cover:


Perfect reason why page!
And how about that cute Wish List insert?

And there's more...


Stickers!
Plus all of the headers will make perfect title embellishments.









Plus my color scheme & size is settled!
I'll keep you posted after I hunt & gather. 

I think I'll appropriately end with one last inspiration page:


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I feel cheated! I didn't get one of these in the mail. LOL! You have some great ideas for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! It's a tricky colour scheme but I think I can pull it off. Just glad to have some inspiration going.

      Delete
  2. Funny! We don't get those over here but I totally adore the colour scheme!°

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome