Friday, July 31, 2020

080120 Archi-scraps August Challenge


Colours, clock & gold.
The monthly Archi-scraps challenges never fail to provide unique inspiration. 

This month's gave me direction for a set of photos that I've been wanting to scrap for a long time. The top of the clock tower reminds me of the steampunk-style "portal" to the fun world of Candytopia! 

I did a lot stamping on the background paper, a beautiful print of a painted sky (which unfortunately doesn't photograph very well.) I hand colored details here & there & popped a few things up for some dimension.

I really wanted to bling up the title with yellow gold glitter, which meant printing the word onto cardstock & fussy-cutting it out. My first attempt with the glitter almost made me cry - it all fell off! Zig blue glue pen to the rescue. I backed it with tiny strips of fun foam, mostly to keep from gluing it to the desk!







Hope to get a look at what you are inspired to create! 

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome