Hi, I'm Jess. I'm 32 and a mum to Ben, who's five. We live in England and I work in a local school as a Teaching Assistant. I've been scrapbooking now for about six years. I started with Project Life, but now I do mainly Travellers Notebooks and 6x8 layouts. I love a lot of white space, layered papers and simple colour schemes and my layouts aren't finished until they have some ripped edges, phrase stickers and gold foil. Until recently, I've been on DTs for the last four years, so I'm now loving the fact that I can dig into my stash and rediscover some forgotten treasures and scrapping from a small selection really helps me to be productive. I'm looking forward to sharing my layouts with you this month.
Jess can be found at her blog Jess Claire Creates , on Instagram @jess.claire.creates, and on YouTube at Jess Claire Creative Scrapbooking.
Really loving the calm vibe of my kit, very welcome in these troubled times. Hope this finds you safe & well. Next stop on the hop? Our inspiring Head Master Forger Lisa!
Counterfeit Kit Challenge - http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
- July 2nd: I'll be back with a "Just the Gist" post to help jump-start your kit-making.
- July 4th: We'll have our "Forgery on the Fourth" post where the Master Forgers will reveal how they created their own version of some of the items in this month's kit.
- July 6th: We'll reveal a couple of mini-kits and projects, in case you're a little limited for time this month and would prefer a more petite kit.
- July 12th & 18th: We'll give you two challenges to help you use the kit you've made.
- July 24th: I'll be showcasing one of the CKC community who's caught my eye this month
- July 30th: Another killing kits installment to help us finish off our kits!