|Seasonal differences in our two hemispheres|
Master Forger of Ceremonies Tracy Campbell has a twist of an inspiration kit this month!
Hello! My name is Machelle and I am so happy to be here as the guest designer this month. My husband, Scott, and I have been married for 21 years and live in Central Texas with our spoiled rotten two dogs and two cats. I have been scrapbooking for about 20 years now and love all the different ways and sizes you can document your memories. I also make cards and small home decor items with my supplies. Recently, I have been learning more about digital scrapbooking as well.
I love the Counterfeit Kit Challenge because it gives you a great starting point for making kits and using what you already have. The “just the gist of it” series is my favorite because it makes me look at my stash in a new way and gives me options I wouldn’t have thought about otherwise. I look forward to sharing my ideas with you!
Here is the Blog Hop list and reveal - enjoy hopping around and seeing what everyone has put together from Shimelle's Best of Both Worlds September kit.
Here’s what we have coming up this month:
- October 2nd: I’ll be back with a “Just the Gist” post to help you jump start your kit making.
- October 4th: We will have our “Forgery on the Fourth” post where the Master Forgers will reveal how they created their own version of some of the items in this month’s kit.
- October 6th: We will reveal the mini kits and projects in case you’re a little limited for time this month and would prefer a more petite kit.
- October 12th and 18th: We will give you two challenges to help you use the kit you’ve made.
- October 24th: We’ll be showcasing one of the CKC Community. Will it be you??
- October 30th: Another Killing Kit Installment to help us finish off our kits!
We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can use our Monthly Link-up page, post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcoctober2020).
|Thanks for stopping by!|