Wednesday, September 30, 2020

100120 Archi-scraps October Challenge

 

Circles & layers

Our October Archi-scraps challenge was inspired by this amazing edifice.

I found this little lovely to scraplift (knowing that I had a multi-photo page to scrap) by searching my Pinterest Scrap Inspo board for circle pages.

Link HERE

In spite of the fact that it has no circles (lol) it inspired me, knowing my circles could be a background for the photos. I tucked in & popped up elements, including my title, for layers. I also used textured cardstock to add one more layer.

I had intended to stick with the 8-1/2x11 format but it proved too small for my story.










Had a great time & bonus! - love how the page turned out. 

Won't you be inspired by the October Archi-scraps inspiration?

Show us your project at our Facebook Group!

 

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome