Oh, what a lot of hopes we have pinned on you after the past year. I'm so blessed that MY hope is first in my Saviour, Jesus Christ. He is always good, and always right - no matter what things look like in human terms :)
In a moment we will look at our January 2021 inspiration kit chosen by Master Forger of Ceremonies Lisa, but first let's meet our January Guest Designer, Tamara! Visit her blog HERE
Lisa says, I've known her for a few years since we were on the Scrapabilly team together and she's awesome! I love her scrapbooking pages, her sewing and her adorable cats not to mention her papercrafting in general. And she makes the most fabulously impressive Christmas cards too - I'm trying to find the time to card-lift her designs and see if I can make some as gorgeous as hers!
This is one of her beautiful cards:
Lisa shared this about her choice: I've gone for a new-to-me kit club and have decided to select the Christmas kit. I know that I often do that for January but I suspect that some of us would like to scrap some Christmas memories from the festive season that has just passed, or at the least we still feel a little bit jolly!
|Not Just For Boys Kit Club Flurries Deluxe Theme Kit
There's plenty to keep you inspired this month so don't forget to come back here regularly for ideas and challenges. The month is going to look like this:
· 2nd January: Just the Gist of It - to help you find an easy way into creating your kit
· 4th January: Forgery on the Fourth - Master Forgers share simple ideas for creating kit elements
· 6th January: Mini-kit Reveal and Project Showcase - inspiration for a smaller kit or project idea
· 12th & 18th January: Challenges #1 & #2 - to inspire you to get creating from your own kit
· 24th January: Follower Showcase - who has caught our eye this month
· 30th January: Killing Kits - An idea or two for using up the bits & pieces left in your kit box
We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcjanuary2021).