It's April! And we're not fooling at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog about setting down with our sweet Garden Party inspiration kit from Scrapbook Cards Today & pulling your own personal version. Perhaps you'll even make a forgery or two?
That being said, as the April Master Forger of Ceremonies, you are given permission to GO ROGUE! There's no punchline to this April Fool's Day - there are other SCT seasonal kits availabl here so feel free to follow your heart.
But first let's meet our April Guest Designer - you may remember her from February's Follower's Showcase shout-out!
|Welcome Cathy Galloway!|
I'm Cathy and I'm excited to be a guest designer this month. I started
scrapbooking about 15 years ago but had been on a hiatus for many years
when the pandemic started. During my enforced time at home, I chanced
upon some scrapbook process videos on YouTube that inspired me to dig
back into my stash. One year later, I am still going strong. Most of my
scrapbook pages are 12x12 and often feature my daughter and grandson. I
prefer scrapping daily life over occasions and my pages include tearing,
layering, and stamping. I am looking forward to creating this month
with this wonderful community of crafters.
Now let's go crash my Happy Days version of the Garden Party kit...
Now let's continue on the Master Forger Design Team blog hop.
Counterfeit Kit Challenge - http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com
Guest Designer: Cathy Galloway https://iluvstamping.blogspot.com/
Julene - http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com/
YOU ARE HERE: Leslie - http://lcsmithsaved-outofthemire.blogspot.com/
GO HERE NOW: Lori - https://loriannie670.blogspot.com
Tracey - https://3obsessions.blogspot.com/
There's plenty to keep you inspired this month so don't forget to come back here regularly for ideas and challenges. The month is going to look like this:
- 2nd April: Just the Gist of It - to help you find an easy way into creating your kit
- 4th April: Forgery on the Fourth - Master Forgers share simple ideas for creating kit elements
- 6th April: Mini-kit Reveal and Project Showcase - inspiration for a smaller kit or project idea
- 12th & 18th April: Challenges #1 & #2 - to inspire you to get creating from your own kit
- 24th April: Follower Showcase - who has caught our eye this month
- 26th April: May Sneak Peek on social media
- 27th April: Killing Kits - An idea or two for using up the bits & pieces left in your kit box
We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcapril2021).
I'm so looking forward to spending this month with you!
|Thanks for stopping by!|