|MAY all of your culinary adventures this month be tasty!|
Master Forger Julene had this in mind when she chose the Counterfeit Kit Challenge inspiration kit - more on that in a moment...
First let's welcome our May Guest Designer, Kyla Skidmore Schrake!
Be sure to stop in at her blog & enjoy her creativity.
Now let's look at our vintage inspired inspiration kit!
|Close to My Heart's "Eat Play Love Scrapbooking Workshop Kit"|
The foundation for my version is the 2018 Authentique/Ingredient collection! The color is mostly perfect & I selected the foodie-oriented papers. I scavenged my stash for every wood veneer on subject. A good variety of alphas, embellishments & stickers round out the mix.
Two extra papers unearthed after I put my kit together got tossed in at the last minute & may/may not be perfect for a challenge this month... hmmm...
So put on your apron, follow the recipe & gather your ingredients for the perfect counterfeit kit!
Need a little more inspiration? Keep checking out what our Guest Designer & Master Forgers have whipped up on the blog hop!
- 2nd May: Just the Gist of It - If you aren't sure where to start, check in tomorrow for some ideas.
- 4th May: Forgery on the Fourth - Our DT show you some simple ways to create your own kit elements.
- 6th May: Mini Kit Reveal and Project Showcase - Smaller kits and a project
- 12th May: Challenge #1 - A little inspiration to make the most of your kit
- 18th May: Challenge #2 - A little extra inspiration to make the most of your kit!
- 24th May: Follower Showcase - Who has caught our eye this month?
- 31st May: Killing Kits - Some ideas for using those last little bits!