Monday, May 31, 2021

060121 June Archi-scraps Challenge

 

Use fringing

Archi-scraps can always be relied on to give you unique challenges!

I had already made a piece of fringed paper for my February 2016 Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit & the link shows you how you can, too.

My daughter had just posted this anniversary collage so I grabbed it. I left the branding strip on the background paper as it was perfect! Found an old pre-made fringed trim added at the bottom, some adorable dimensional floral embellishments from Shimelle, I think. Used a Thickers "Celebrate!" banner & a few other bits & bobs. Quite simple but great looking!


I'll bet that you already have some fringe in mind! Be sure to post on the Archi-scraps Facebook Community.

 

Thanks for stopping by!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome