Sunday, June 27, 2021

062721 CKC June Bonus Challenge!

 

It's Tara's birthday!

 And this girl is generous - she's sharing it with all of us (but not the cake...hehe)

Her special request is as follows:

The challenge is to create a layout, using the color palette from my chosen kit, about you - celebrate YOU. Tell me about your strengths and weaknesses. Tell me why you are you. 

Fortunately I have my counterfeit kit to draw from so I know it will coordinate.

There is a lot I could tell you about myself. My interests (crafting, quilting, photography.) My family (married 46 years, 2 grown daughters & 4 grandchildren.) Two year college graduate. Retired office worker. Cancer survivor. Sinner saved by grace. 







 

I pray that if I can be a blessing to you that I will hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome