Wednesday, June 30, 2021

070121 Archi-scraps July Challenge

 

Layer mixed patterns

 Architecture really CAN provide some amazing inspiration!

And that's what we are all about at Archi-scraps.

Julene mentioned a quilt as an example, and I just so happened to have crafted a paper version for a Counterfeit Kit Challenge forgery.

 It made the perfect backdrop for a page about two family heirlooms that belonged to my husband's grandmothers and are now in the safekeeping of his mother. Nona's should say post WW I - I will have to correct that :D

It was fun finding photos of the ladies. The plate & cake plate were photos that I fussy-cut.

I cannot WAIT to see what others come up with for this challenge! 

Be sure to post on Facebook at the  Archi-scraps Community Group.

 

Thanks for stopping by!

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome