Master Forger of Ceremonies Lisa has a charming inspiration for us this month from none other than Kelly Purkey under a new moniker - Paper Person April 2021: New Episode kit. Lisa says,
I like that she has included the Buenos Dias collection which is by the new American Crafts designer Obed Marshall (see the AC reveal here) and features Spanish elements - not that I speak a word of it but I know that many do and over here in Europe, Spain is one of the top holiday destinations.
But before we look at my version let's meet our July Guest Designer, Antonia!
Now let me show you my Good Times July kit!
As usual I began by tackling the papers. I included three smaller paper pads to beef up my choices.
I added seasonal summer elements - phrases, diecuts, puffy stickers & a fistful of tickets (which gave me that feeling as a kid at the carnival when you went to redeem those tickets for a prize :)
Of course I need a good selection of alphas. I also wanted to include a stamp set. I find it simpler to use my kit when everything I need is in the Magic Blue Box!
I have some ancient stash in here! 2013 Heidi Swapp mint ghost letters, 2009 BasicGrey Olio rub-ons, 2015 Dear Lizzy phrase stickers, 2004 Doodlebug Sew Easy stitch rub-ons, 2015 American Crafts Grow Thickers puffy stickers, 2012 American Crafts Boardwalk Thickers glitter alphas, 2011 American Crafts Regards Thickers foam alphas.
Here's the full hop list so that you don't miss any of the inspiration. I hope that you enjoy getting to know the new members of the team this month!
And of course, as always, we have a full month of inspiration to keep you inspired!
July is going to look something like this:
- 2nd July: Just the Gist of It - to help you find an easy way into creating your kit
- 4th July: Forgery on the Fourth - Master Forgers share simple ideas for creating kit elements
- 6th July: Mini-kit Reveal and Project Showcase - inspiration for a smaller kit or project idea
- 12th & 18th July: Challenges #1 & #2 - to inspire you to get creating from your own kit
- 24th July: Follower Showcase - who has caught our eye this month
- 31st July: Killing Kits - an idea or two for using up the bits & pieces left in your kit box
You KNOW that we always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcjuly2021).
|Thanks for stopping by!|