Tuesday, August 31, 2021

090121 Archi-scraps September Challenge

 

Shades of purple

My favorite color! Julene's Archi-scraps has a way of inspiring me on many levels. 

I think I got my love of purple from my sweet grandmother. So I found a vintage photo of us together that even has purple toned drapes & grandma's dress. Then I scoured my stash for that PERFECT piece for my page - a purple paint chip sampler!


When I think of her love of purple I can't help but think of her love for pansies. She used to say how she loved to look at their little faces. I strategically used the patterned paper scraps to showcase the pansies & reinforce the vintage vibe. I even snuck a variegated purple pattern onto the background!

Another fun one & another story told.

Hope you will join us & share at the Archi-scraps Community Group.

 

Thanks for stopping by!

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this on your blog Leslie. Hopefully some entries will follow.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome