Saturday, April 30, 2022

050122 Archi-scraps May Challenge

 

Our May challenge at Archi-scraps is inspired by flying buttresses! Use a central picture (layout) or die cut/picture (card) and think of a way to have strips or curves coming out from it.

I was unexpectedly delayed on a vacation that turned into an extended stay due to medical issues with my mother-in-law. I was sure I would have to beg off on this month's challenge, and was quite disappointed as the project is laid out in my studio to be worked on when I return. To fill my time I've been working on downloading some digital files to my laptop & discovered the perfect Photoshop template from Sweet Shoppe Designs for the May challenge!

LINK

I also used a few elements from this kit:

LINK

My son-in-law's nephew recently accepted Jesus as His Lord & Saviour and was baptized on Easter Sunday. What a joy to our family & especially for his cousins to be able to go.


 

I was really happy that the colors in the photos coordinated so well with the page template! That saved a lot of work not having to change the digital elements to coordinate. 


So jump in & join us this month! Post your version to the Facebook Archiscraps Community Group.

 

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know you've been here! Feedback most welcome