|New One Layer Challenge! - The Hero Club Blog|
My first idea was to do a little chalkboard number
with three layers of stamping...
...but I think I need more practice
at masking the different layers.
I do like how the polka dots look
colored in w/marker, though.
Then I tried a peekaboo card...
...and liked the idea but not the kraft,
so off to troll my kit for inspiration!
I decided to dry emboss the polka dots,
on vellum. I am strictly speaking using one
layer but I get the advantage of a peek at
everything on the inside.
Unfortunately, I first stamped the Hero Arts doily
stamp on the wrong side of the vellum & after wiping
off the ink now the vellum is curling - ugh.
It was a fun experiment, though!